HP Envy 4512 Wireless Setup Steps
How to Connect 123 HP Envy 4512 to WiFi?
123.hp.com/setup 4512 supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and PIN methods of wireless setup.
The initial setup of your 123.hp.com/envy4512 e- all-in-one printer can be done, using the instructions on the printer manual.
- If you have a wireless router which supports WPS mode, then you can follow the WPS mode of HP Envy 4512 wireless setup.
- If your wireless router doesn’t support WPS, then you can go to the Wireless setting menu method, of the wireless setup instead.
HP Envy 4512 Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS):
- Press and hold the Wireless Button on the 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer.
- After the above step, the wireless light in the 123.hp.com/setup 4512 printer starts blinking.
- Press WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) on your wireless router.
- After the above step, the 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer wireless setup will initialize and it will take 2-3 minutes to complete.
PIN or Wireless Setting Menu Method:
- Press and hold the Wireless Button on the 123.hp.com/setup 4512 printer.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
How to Print From Windows 10 Mobile to 123.hp.com/setup 4512 Printer?
123 HP Envy 4512 Print Setup
You can directly print documents or images from your Windows 10 Mobile device, to your HP Envy 4512 printer.
- Make sure that the 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer and your Windows 10 Mobile device are connected to the same wired (Ethernet) or wireless network.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings on your Windows 10 Mobile device, and connect it to your wired or wireless network.
- Open the document or an app like email, which has the file you want to print from your 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer.
- Click on the Print icon .
- After the above step, a print preview screen appears in which you can select your 123.hp.com/setup 4512 printer and change any print settings, if necessary.
- Once the necessary changes are made, click Print.
- It also gives you options like number of copies, color of the print, paper size, paper range and orientation.
If the print job doesn’t get printed in 123.hp.com/envy4512 then, it could be due to the following issues;
- Poor or no network available
- Power saving mode is ON
- 123.hp.com/setup 4512 Printer is OFF
To cancel a print job:
To cancel or check the status of a print job, follow the steps below,
- Go to print queue on your Windows 10 mobile by tapping the Print icon to cancel the print job in 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer.
- Swipe down the display, the current print jobs are displayed.
- Select the print job that you want to cancel, and then tap Cancel to cancel the 123.hp.com/setup 4512 print job.