How to Resolve the HP Envy 5543 Print Issue after an Update?
Follow the simple steps given below to resolve the print issue that come up after upgrading your computer to How to Print from HP Envy 5543 to Windows 10.
Restart your printer and computer after upgrading.Restarting the computer loads all the drivers and latest updates correctly.
Step 1: Make sure all the Windows Updates are Installed Properly
As part of the Windows 10 upgrade process, software updates are provided to your computer and its connected devices. If the software update failed to install, then your printer might not work properly.
To ensure that all updates are properly installed on your computer, follow the steps given below,
- Go to Windows Update section on your Windows 10 computer, by searching for it in the Windows search. Reach our tech experts to know how to print from windows 10 to HP Envy 5543 printer.
- On the Windows update page, if the updates are available, then download and install it to your computer, by clicking the Install button as shown in the image given below.
- After performing the above steps, you should be able to print, but if you still face any issues, or if the updates are not available on your Windows OS then, continue to the next step.
Step 2: Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free diagnostic tool from HP which helps resolve issues with printing and scanning.
- The latest version of HP Print and Scan Doctor can be downloaded from here.
- After downloading the tool, install it onto your computer and perform a quick scan.
- The tool performs several HP Envy 5543 troubleshooting tasks and tries to fix the issues of your printer. Know how to print from Windows 10 to HP Envy 5543 printer, by just contacting us.
Step 3: Set your HP 5543 Printer as Default
If you are connected to a network of many printers then, you must ensure that your HP printer is the default printer. To confirm that, follow the steps given below,
- On your How to Print from HP Envy 5543 to Windows 10 search, type devices and select Devices and Printers from the list of search results as shown in the image given below..
- On Devices and Printers, if your HP printer icon doesn’t have a green check mark then, right click on your HP printer and tap, set as default printer as shown in the image given below.
- The green check mark indicates that the 123 hp 5543 printer is the default one. Get instant guidance to know how to print from Windows 10 to HP Envy 5543 printer.
Step 4: Uninstall the HP Envy 5543 Driver & Software
If the above steps don’t work then, try uninstalling the HP print driver and software from your computer.
- Disconnect any HP 5543 USB cable which is connected to the computer from the HP printer
- Go to Uninstall or change a program on your computer, and then check for HP printer in it.
- Click your HP printer’s name from the list of programs, and then click Uninstall or Yes.
- Complete the uninstalling process by following the on-screen instructions.
- Restart the computer, after uninstalling the HP Envy 5543 driver and software. Get quick assistance from us to know how to print from Windows 10 to HP Envy 5543 easily.
Step 5: Reinstall the HP 5543 Driver and Software
- Once the above steps are done, install the latest version of the HP driver and software either by downloading it from 123.hp.com, or from the HP Envy 5543 driver installation CD-ROM.
- The latest version of the full feature software comes with updates and fixes, which ensure the smooth functioning of your printer.
- After installing the latest version of the HP driver and software, try restarting your computer and the HP printer. This will ensure the driver loads properly onto your system.
- After completing the above steps, open a document and try taking a print with your 123.hp.com/envy 5543 printer.
- For more queries, just reach us to get simple steps for how to print from Windows 10 to HP Envy 5543 printer.