HP Envy 5540 Wireless Setup
HP Envy 5540 supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and PIN methods of wireless setup.
The initial 123.hp.com/envy5540 setup can be done, using the instructions on the printer manual.
- If you have a wireless router which supports WPS mode, then you can follow the WPS mode of wireless setup.
- If your wireless router doesn’t support WPS, then you can go to the Wireless setting menu method, of the wireless setup instead.
- Get instant support for HP Envy 5540 ink cartridges replacement process from our techies.
HP Envy 5540 Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS):
- Press and hold the Wireless Button on the printer for the HP Envy 5540 wireless setup process.
- After the above step, the wireless light in the printer starts blinking.
- Press WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) on your wireless router.
- After the above step, the wireless setup will initialize and it will take 2-3 minutes to complete.
PIN or Wireless Setting Menu method:
- Press the Wireless Button on the printer’s control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install HP Envy 5540 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
- Get quick guidance for HP Envy 5540 ink cartridges replacement process from us.
How to Print From Windows 10 Mobile to 123.hp.com/setup 5540 Printer?
You can directly print documents or images from your Windows 10 Mobile device, to your HP 5540 printer.
- Make sure that the HP 5540 printer and your Windows 10 Mobile device are connected to the same wired (Ethernet) or wireless network.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings on your Windows 10 Mobile device, and connect it to your wired or wireless network.
- Open the document or an app like email, which has the file you want to print. To know more about HP Envy 5540 ink cartridges replacement, just contact us.
- Click on the Print icon .
- After the above step, a print preview screen appears in which you can select your 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer and change any print settings, if necessary.
- Once the necessary changes are made, click Print.
- It also gives you options like number of copies, color of the print, paper size, paper range and orientation.
If the print job doesn’t get printed then, it could be due to the following issues;
- Poor or no network available
- Power saving mode is ON
- Printer is OFF
To cancel a print job:
To cancel or check the status of a print job, follow the steps below,
- Go to print queue on your Windows 10 mobile by tapping the Print icon.
- Swipe down the display, the current print jobs are displayed.
- Select the print job that you want to cancel, and then tap Cancel on the 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer.
- Get easy tips for HP Envy 5540 ink cartridges replacement process, from our technical experts.