123 HP Envy Scanner Setup
123.hp.com/setup HP Envy printer Scanning is a process where a digital copy of a document, be it a letter, receipt or a form, is made, to be stored in the computer for future paperless reference. The 123.hp.com/envy has a flat-bed scanner.
In a flat-bed scanner, the documents to be scanned are placed on a flat surface and are properly aligned on the scanner glass as shown in the figure.
HP Envy scanner settings can be changed according to your requirement from the 123.hp.com/setup printer control panel, or from the software installed on your computer
To change scanner settings from software:
- Find the name of your 123.hp.com/setup envy printer and open the 123 HP software.
- Click the option How to Scan a Document or Photo.
- Select the shortcut for scanning on the left of your scan dialogue box.
- Select the preferences of your scan from this dialogue box.
- Click the Save Settings icon to save your settings.
- Remove the 123.hp.com/setup printer from the box. Take out the safety packing, and unwrap the tapes and cover from around the 123.hp.com/envy printer.
- Pull out the output tray and remove the packing material from it.
- Adjust the paper guides such that it does not crush or bend the paper that is placed in the tray.
- Finally remove the packing material from the ink cartridge slots, and install the ink cartridges.
- The HP Envy model setup flyer given with your 123.hp.com/setup printer provides a detailed process on how to setup, connect the cords and power up your 123.hp.com/envy printer.